Operating as an environmentally responsible organization is now the norm, not the exception. Take the next step by adopting an Environmental Information Management System designed to turn good intentions into quantifiable gains – InformationLeader.
This information allows organisations to keep on top of critical dates and tasks to meet all permit, lease and other compliance requirements and regulatory commitments.
InformationLeader allows you to implement a web based, electronic version of your environmental management system. The built in document management system houses environmental policy, plans and other documentation. The highly flexible forms module allows you to capture outcomes, undertake audits, and ensure that your facility is meeting stated objectives and targets. The workflow module allows you to record and track audit outcomes to ensure that outstanding issues are actioned and followed up. The reports module allows you identify trends and demonstrate compliance at the click of a button.
Single site. Multi site. Export or domestic. Big and global or local and agile. InformationLeader is flexible enough to meet your specific Environmental Management requirements.
- Track greenhouse gas, waste, and carbon emissions.
- Log electricity, water, and fertiliser usage.
- Store training records, environmental impact documentation, and your environmental management plan in a fully versioned, automated system.
- Use auditable information to stay on top of approval, lease and other obligations.
- Add your own custom fields, formulas, and alerts as regulations change.
- Data capture that meets and exceeds CFR 21 Part 11 requirements for electronic record keeping.
- Proven track record for meeting US FDA, EU, Japanese, and domestic data capture requirements.
- Data validation and automated notifications customised to how your business operates and your own targets as well as according to client specifications.
- Link to existing software systems to avoid duplication and minimise inconsistencies.
- Capture text, barcodes, pictures, documents, handwritten signatures, and more.
- Electronic signature capture that meets and exceeds record keeping requirements.
- Corrective action requests raised automatically and in real time for out of spec results.
- Preventative action requests scheduled with automated reminders.
- Customisable workflows to fit what works best for your business.
- Full audit trail that can be analysed – identify hold ups, average response times, and more.
- Automated escalation that notifies the right people when the wrong things are happening.
- Document review notifications make sure document review deadlines are always met.
- Ensure everyone is notified when new policies and procedures are rolled out.
- Everyone working with the right template and procedure versions, at the right time.
- Use reporting to identify trends and areas to focus on.
- Scheduled reporting means that data is automatically compiled, formatted, and sent to you via email.
- Standardised letters and summaries tidy up information and tailor it for individual stakeholders.
- PDFs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or XML output for every report provide flexibility.
- Report over data captured in InformationLeader as well as other systems in your network.
- Demonstrate compliance to standards and legislation with ease.
- Historical trends, site, region, and national emission summaries, and many other reports generated with your company logo, fonts, and format at the click of a button.